So this is the first post of the new and relaunched blog and today I am going to be sharing a smoothie recipe that I have been loving lately as a breakfast. I came up with this combination myself although there probably is tons of recipes using these fruits all over the Internet.
When I put this smoothie together I wanted to combine my favourite fruits and veggies together to make a really healthy and fresh tasting drink.
So to make this smoothie I used:
* watermelon ( vitamin A&C )
* carrot ( vitamin A,C,K & antioxidant agents )
* mango ( rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamins&minerals )
* cucumber ( flushes out your system, helps with bloating& is full of vitamins )
* spinach ( iron,fibre & rich in vitamins A,C,E&K )
* blueberries ( vitamin C & rich in antioxidants )
***^^those are just the the basic health benefits, they are all packed with so many more amazing benefits ***
All I did to make the smoothie was blend it with some coconut water and added some ice to it. It is so refreshing and sweet and just tastes amazing!
I will be back on Tuesday with a post about my favourite high end and drugstore eyeshadow palletes.
Until then though I hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to sign up to be notified whenever I post!