Friday 29 May 2015

Healthy Eating Update and Detox water recipe.

Okay so I know I said I would do a daily food diary but lets face it- I'm too lazy.
I have really been eating so much more healthily the last few days which I am super proud of but my diet didn't actually start until Tuesday because I was poorly and didn't eat anything on Monday. The exercise has been limited because my hula hoop hasn't came yet.
Anyway, instead of doing a daily food diary I have decided to just update you every few days and also if I make anything that I think is quick and easy I will share it with you.
Today's  recipe is Detox Water.

You will need;
- A large juice jug preferably with lid.(mine holds 4 pints so this recipe was for 4 pints of water)
-  1 lemon
- 1 lime
 -  1 tea spoon of freshly grated ginger
-  1/4 of a cucumber.
- A handful of fresh mint( i dont use it in mine and it tasted good but that is the recipe)

All you need to do is slice up the lemon,lime and cucumber and add it into the water with the ginger (and mint) and leave in the fridge over night. Serve with Ice cubes.

This water is the strangest thing I have ever tasted yet its very refreshing and quite addictive! I have drank this water for 2 days and OMG  I can feel the difference in my energy levels all ready!
 Also this water goes amazingly well with a constant skincare routine( coming soon) When I have spots they usually go huge,bright red and can last about a week. Well lately I have been doing my skincare routine properly and it has made a difference to my skin however since drinking the Detox water spots that appeared on Tuesday and were massive have now shrunk and are nearly invisible and my skin seems brighter.
Honestly guys you NEED to try this detox water. You can drink as much as you like and honestly you will feel the difference!

Thats all for tonight!
~Aimee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment