Saturday 23 May 2015

Puppies ,Friends, Leavers and Teacher made me cry

Hey guys! Its Aimee.
I wasnt planning on posting today because i didn't think my sisters internet was on but it was so happy days.

So Im currently sat in a box. Full of puppies. Yep. You read that right.
No dont worry its not some kind of weird fetish. My sisters dog, Bella, had puppies two weeks ago and I've been roped into baby sitting them whilst her and her partner are at work, which I totally don't mind as I can have as many cute puppy cuddles as I like. BUT I was meant to be staying round Chloes tonight with some of our friends. The reason I agreed to look after them is Bella sometimes forgets that when the puppies cry she needs to feed them so someone has to get her into the box so the puppies can have their dinner. I would show you individual pics but my phone is dead so I shall add one in from facebook ( cue cuteness overload)

So today Me, Chloe and two of our other friends, Emma and Mary, went to town to get some presents for our favorite teachers because we leave four days after we come back from half term. Now for alot of people, leaving school can mean being separated from their friends, however I am lucky that most of my friendship group are all going to our local sixth form which is brilliant because i love all of my friends alot and I am lucky to have each of them(aww soppy)

So yesterday we had an English Literature exam which actually went REALLY well. But it was also our last Friday at school which was a mixture of emotions. I was really happy because who doesn't love the prospect of 13 weeks off, but also it was quite emotional. Mainly because our English teacher wrote a class poem which made most of us well up, she then proceeded to write a lovely paragraph in my leavers book which really actually did make me cry.

Anyway that's the end of this post as I need to place a puppy on a nipple(not mine)

Night guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment