Sunday 31 May 2015

May Faves

Hey guys!
So this post is going to be about the things I have been loving in the month of May. Now it is currently 12:21am here in England as I write this but I really wanted to get this post up for you because tomorrow (Sunday) I am revising all day for my exam on Monday and on Monday I will have some other things to do and then Tuesday, Me,Chloe and our other best friend, Jayne, are going to Newcastle to see 5 Seconds of Summer in concert which we are super excited about. Anyway here are my favourites of this Month.

Beauty
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation- The shade is True Ivory. This foundation has been my go-to foundation every summer for the last couple of years. I like this foundation because it is very light on the skin and gives a really dewy finish. The foundation has tiny, tiny, tiny specs of light reflecting particles in it which automatically makes your complexion look so much more awake. It also smells amazing and has really good staying power.
Rimmel Stay Matte Concealer- I have had this concealer for about 2 years and I'm not sure if they even make this anymore but I found this in an old makeup bag and although you're meant to get rid of your makeup after a certain amount of time, I have only used this concealer once in the past. This concealer has amazing coverage and does not budge all day long. The concealer itself has an outside ring of skin toned concealer and a small circle of green concealer to counteract the redness of spots.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- The shade is Peach Glow.What I love about this powder is that although it does mattify your face it doesn't leave it looking dull, I use this over the top of my wake me up and you can still see the the dewiness off the foundation.
MUA One Direction Cream Blush- The shade of this blush is the shade 'what makes you beautiful'(NOPE- NOT OVER ZAYN LEAVING!!) in the pot the blush is a bright coral but when buffed into the skin it looks like you have a natural flush of colour.
Urban Decay Naked Palette- I have found myself loving nude colours on my eyes this month and have used each colour from this palette at least twice! I love how long the colours stay on your eyes for and also the pigmentation is amazing!
Magnifibres Brush on Lashes- If you want longer lashes then these are AMAZING! Basically you apply your usual mascara and whilst it is still wet you apply the fibres onto your lashes and wait for 30 seconds and then go over the fibres with your mascara. I stupidly cut my eyelashes when I was 9 because I thought they were too long. Little did I know that in a few years time I would long for long eyelashes. Now I can have them!
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara- This mascara is the only mascara I have ever repurchased. This mascara adds so much volume and length and does not crumble off halfway through the day. It doesn't clump either.
Benefit Hoola Bronzer- Thanks to my handy contour brush, I have recently been loving contouring my face. This is one of my only bronzers that blends seamlessly into the skin and looks beautiful!
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Paint- I'm not too sure what the colour is but it is a light berry shade that isn't too overpowering but is a statement colour none the less. It goes on as a lipgloss and then dries and won't move all day.
Real Techniques Buffing brush- If you want a review on this brush see my 'Real Techniques Brush collection and reviews'

Fragrance
Marc Jacobs- Daisy Eau So Fresh- Although I have had this perfume for a while I can't get enough of this scent this month. It has a sweet but floral,fresh scent and is perfect for this time of the year!

Food
Pasta Carbonara- with fat  free cheese spread, chicken,peppers,onions and mushrooms. I like this meal because it is a nutritious balanced meal. It has carbs,dairy,veggies and protein. It is also really tasty and healthy too. I am going to do the recipe for this soon. Its so easy to make too!
Homemade Hummus and raw veg dippers- Again another healthy recipe. It is super quick and delicious. It also great when you need a snack but don't want the calories of a MarsBar.


Drink
Detox Water- Again another healthy drink that I have been loving and I have also got a recipe
so check it out!

Music
My fave songs of the month have been Nick Jonas-Jealous and James Bay- hold back the river.They are both amazing songs that when I listen to them, just make me want to rock out and sing at the top of my voice although I'm not too sure Simon Cowell will be putting me through to the 'judges houses' stage of the X Factor ;)
TV Show
My favourite soap of all time is Hollyoaks! If your not familiar with it it is basically about a made up villiage of usually sexy people living in it and people have affairs,get killed, get shot, fall in love and have children with their gay best friend etc. Its just so entertaining and addictive!

Activity
Dog walking has been such a good way to get me off my arse and on my feet, its nice just to have some time to gather my thoughts and also to tire myself out as well as the dog. We tend to go to the local beach so she can chase the ball into the water or into the woods to chase the ball into the leaves.


Well anyway, They are my faves of the month and I hope you enjoyed this Post!
Night Guys!
Aimeexx

No comments:

Post a Comment