Monday 11 April 2016

My Generic Skincare Routine Product Talk Through ! | Spring 2016

     
       
Hey!

So as those of you who read my 2016 goals post, I am trying to better my body and my skin was something I really wanted to focus on as well as weight loss. So over the past few months I have wanted to find my perfect skincare routine and I have finally found a system which works for my skin! 

For the most part the products are very inexpensive and can be found in Boots stores in the UK. For this post I've decided to talk through the products and what part of the day I use them in(morning and/or night). This is the generic routine that I do roughly 5 days a week and the other two nights which tend to be a Wednesday and Sunday is when I use a few more products because those are my pamper nights where I give my skin some extra love. 

***Step 1- Cleanse***

***Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish***

I use this cleanser on a night time if I have worn makeup during the day as it is quite a deep cleanser so it really works to get rid of the makeup (even the eye makeup)and cleanse the skin at the same time. I use 1 pump at first and apply to the skin, I then dip the muslin cloth it comes with in very warm water and rinse it out. I use the cloth to wipe away the makeup. I then repeat with another pump of the cleanser to make sure any excess makeup has come off. 

***Simple Kind to Skin Puryfing Cleansing Lotion***

I use this cleanser every single morning to get rid of any grime and I also use it on a night time if I haven't worn makeup that day. I use it by rubbing onto the skin and then rinse it off with warm water. 


***Step 2- Tone***

***Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner***

I use this toner on a night time to refresh my skin after I cleanse. My skin always feels and looks really fresh and vibrant after I use this. For this step I apply the timer into a cotton pad and rub it around my face in circular motions. 


**Step 3- Moisturise***

***Simple Kind to Skin Nourishing Rich Moiusturiser*** 

I use a small amount of this moisturiser on a morning after I tone and then I use a larger amount. On a night before bed. I use this by placing the product on my nose,chin,cheeks and under my eyes and I pat into the skin and let it settle in. 


***Step 4- Hydrate***

***water***

I try to drink at least 4 of this 500ml glass bottles ( I bought this bottle from collectables at Christmas) per day and then after I do my night time skincare I try to drink another bottle of water. This keeps skin and the body hydrated during the night and makes me feel so refreshed on a morning. 

************************************************************************************************************
Well that's all for this blogpost guys. I hope this has given you an insight into my skincare journey and maybe given you some tips on your own skincare routine. We are back into blogging now even though Chloe hasn't got a laptop at the minute she is trying her best to be active on Instagram. 

-Aimeexx

No comments:

Post a Comment