Monday 17 August 2015

How I get a flawless makeup look!

So recently I have found my perfect full coverage makeup look! I live this flawless look that is super easy to do. I wore this makeup look yesterday and I forgot to take a picture of the full face but you can see a picture of the coverage of my face and the lip colour on our Instagram. 

FOR FACE 
First of all I prime my face using Rimmel Stay Matte primer. I use this primer because I do have oily skin in places and if I don't prime with this then my foundation begins to slip off my face before I have even put on my bronzer. 

Next I conceal my dark circles and my blemishes using the Soap and Glory Kick Ass concealer. I love how heavy duty the concealer is and it covers my blemishes flawlessly. I use my Real Techniques expert face brush to blend it in. 

I then use a Real Techniques buffing brush and buff 1 pump of The BodyShop Moisture foundation (in the lightest shade) into my skin and allow it to sink in. I then repeat this using half a pump of the foundation this really builds up the coverage. 

I then go back to my kick ass concealer and using a Seventeen blush brush to set my under eye makeup using the setting powder in the concealer kit. 

I use the Kick ass instant retouch powder by Soap and Glory to set the makeup on my chin,nose and forehead. I use the Primark powder brush to do this. 

I then use a smaller fluffy powder brush to bronze/contour my face. I use The BodyShop Honey bronzer.

For blush I want something subtle so I use the Barry M cream blush stick in the shade Rhubarb Crumble. I blend a tiny amount onto the apples of my cheeks which also highlights the cheeks and also adds a flush of colour. 

FOR EYEBROWS 
 Because my eyebrows are in pretty good condition I just add some colour and shape by applying the MUA tinted brow mascara in fair. 

FOR EYES 
 The first thing I do is use my sample of the urban decay primer potion to prep my eyelids. 

Next I apply a light wash of 'Naked' from the original naked palette- I just pass this all over the lid using my Real Techniques base shadow brush. 

I then take a small fluffy brush and apply the honey bronzer from the BodyShop (which I used on my face) in the crease and build the colour up but not to much- I use windshield wiper movements to do this. I then get a blending brush and just neaten things up. 

For highlight I take a tiny bit of 'Virgin' from the naked palette and apply it to my brow bone directly below the eyebrow using a fluffy brush. 

I apply 2 coats of the Maybelline Lash sensational two really lengthen and add volume to my eyelashes. 

FOR LIPS 
 I love love love nude colours on my lips- in the summer I will go for pinky nudes but as the whether starts to get colder (which it did on the day I wore this makeup look) I go for darker  nudes- the colour I used today was a pinky/brown nude and was for me the perfect addition to my makeup look. I applied one coat of the Maybelline Colour Drama lip crayon ( which is matte by the way) in the shade Nude Perfection and I can leave it like that and it looks good or if I want some gloss I will add the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer in the shade Nude Eclipse( I think) I only apply a very small amount of this though. 

And there you have it that's how I get my  full coverage makeup look which I think could be my autumn everyday makeup because luckily the whether has picked up now which means I can still wear my wake me up foundation😅 

I hope you enjoy this post and if you would like me to do another makeup look then please leave them below! 
P.S- see Instagram for the picture of the makeup look :) 

See ya, 
Aimee xx


        

1 comment: