Friday 20 May 2016

A new beginning.

Hi guys. 

So this post is going to be about some changes to 2BlogObsessed. 

Firstly, 2Blogobsessed has lost a creator, Chloe can no longer be apart of the blog which means that I am the only content creator for this Blog. I took this opportunity to relaunch the blog as a more personal beauty and lifestyle blog where I shall be posting four times a week about beauty and also about my lifestyle. 

This includes; beauty recommendations , reviews, favourites and lots of other beauty bits. As for the lifestyle portion I am classing lifestyle as any thing that's going on in my life or that can help you guys with your lifestyles- examples are; Health,fitness,advice etc. 

I am angling more towards lifestyle as I want to use the blog as a kind of diary to document my lifestyle changes but beauty is such a huge part of my life I don't think I could ever not talk about it haha! 

The next thing that will change with the blog is that I will have set posting days- these will be; Friday, Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday. 

This will start from tomorrow where I am posting a recipe for a healthy smoothie I have been using as a breakfast replacement in an attempt to get healthy. 

Anyway, I'm sorry this has been short and sweet but I really wanted you guys to know what had been going on and to keep you all in the loop of what is going to happen. I am so excited to start posting as sole creator as it will certainly be a learning experience. 

See you later
Aimee X 

No comments:

Post a Comment