Saturday 21 May 2016

My Healthy Smoothie Recipe!

    
                        
Hey lovelies, 

So this is the first post of the new and relaunched blog and today I am going to be sharing a smoothie recipe that I have been loving lately as a breakfast. I came up with this combination myself although there probably is tons of recipes using these fruits all over the Internet. 

When I put this smoothie together I wanted to combine my favourite fruits and veggies together to make a really healthy and fresh tasting drink. 

So to make this smoothie I used: 
* watermelon ( vitamin A&C ) 
* carrot ( vitamin A,C,K & antioxidant agents ) 
* mango ( rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamins&minerals )
* cucumber ( flushes out your system, helps with bloating& is full of vitamins ) 
* spinach ( iron,fibre & rich in vitamins A,C,E&K ) 
* blueberries ( vitamin C & rich in antioxidants ) 

***^^those are just the the basic health benefits, they are all packed with so many more amazing benefits *** 

All I did to make the smoothie was blend it with some coconut water and added some ice to it. It is so refreshing and sweet and just tastes amazing! 

I will be back on Tuesday with a post about my favourite high end and drugstore eyeshadow palletes. 

Until then though I hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to sign up to be notified whenever I post! 

Bye xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment