Wednesday 17 February 2016

Hummus and Avocado Addict | What I Ate Wednesday.


Hello Again!

So this week has been a bit full on, I have been really healthy apart from the weekend and I really think I am doing okay with this 'Cleanse' we started in January (if you imagine February is actually the start of the year and forget that the actual cleanse lasted about 2 weeks and then I was back eating unhealthily again).

Well without further a do I shall now show you lovely people what I have eaten today!


Breakfast- 
For breakfast today, I had the same as what I have been eating for the last week and what I featured in last weeks post which was grilled bacon with mushrooms on bread( the picture is the same as last week because I didn't see a point in taking another photo of the exact same thing). I really like this breakfast because it is very filling and not too unhealthy either.

Lunch-
For lunch, I had a slice of wholemeal toast with tuna mixed with a tiny bit of  light Philadelphia mixed in instead of mayo and some sweetcorn(I usually use homemade hummus but I didn't have any ingredients)  I also had some sweetcorn and avocado on the side.        

Snack- 
For my snack, I have half of an avocado, some very messily cut up carrots, a few pieces of red pepper and some cherry tomatoes. I had this with some shop bought hummus(I'm taking a break from the home made stuff as It was taking too long and I like the homemade one freshly made and not pre made the day before).

Tea-
For Tea, I marinated some chicken breast chunks, sliced mushrooms(my mum likes mushrooms but I'm not a fan unless they have plenty of flavour to them) some diced red and green peppers and red onion in Nandos medium peri-peri rub and then cooked it in a tin foil parcel for 15 minutes then added a small amount of pasata to the parcel and cooked it for another 20 minutes. I served it with some basmati rice and some home made wedges.

Drinks-
Today I have drank a cup of pomegranate iced green tea, 4 glasses of water and a cup of nettle and blackberry tea.

Well that was what I have eaten today so far. I have not long since ate my tea and I am very full and it was extremely tasty.

I shall post a beauty related blog post on Saturday which I am about to plan so be sure to check that out!
Bye Loves,

Aimee xx

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment