Thursday 11 February 2016

A Healthy(ish) Day | What I ate Wednesday!





Hi Everyone!

This post is very late. I am so sorry. I have been poorly the last week or so and completely forgot to document what I ate yesterday ready to post today(Wednesday) so I have had to wait until now to write this post up because I have not long since had my last meal of the day. The other what I ate Wednesdays will be up a lot earlier than this but this was just an error on my part, oops. Presentation isn't the best but you can see whats what so that's the main thing.

Breakfast-
Breakfast this morning wasn't the healthiest because we hadn't yet done any food shopping and we only had white bread rolls. I just cut one in half and popped on a little but of Flora Light butter on each half and then topped with some bacon which was grilled in the George Foreman lean mean fat grilling machine and added some mushrooms cooked in a tiny bit of Flora Light which is the only way I like mushrooms.

Lunch-
In between breakfast and lunch we done some food shopping and I bought some lovely and healthy foods. So when we came home I made some hummus (Recipe Here!) and also had half an avocado chopped up, a snack pack of carrot batons and some grapes.

Snack-
After Lunch I was doing lots and lots of coursework and ended up eating a snack pack of mango fingers which were yummy!

Tea-
We picked up a Coleman's chicken tagine meal kit which was super easy to make; all you do is marinate the chicken in the marinade given in the pack and then cook the chicken with some veggies( we used onions,carrots,mushrooms and peppers) and added some water and some sauce mix from the kit and served with couscous and raisins from the kit. It was super nice!

Drinks-
I had a cup of coffee with breakfast, 5 glasses of water and a bottle of pomegranite iced green tea throughout today.

Well that's all for my first What I ate Wednesday- I really hope you all enjoyed this post and I shall be doing another next week.

Byeee!

Aimee xx


No comments:

Post a Comment