Friday 12 June 2015

Top 5 Products Under £10 Series: Blush and Bronzers.

Hey Guys!
So I know I didnt post yesterday and I said I would but I had a family kinda day in the sun and completely forgot to post! **SLAPS SELF ON WRIST** ! Anyway this post is about my top 5 blushers and bronzers. All pictures are from the websites I bought them out and also the prices are from them websites too.. Lastly I am in no way affiliated with any of the brands mentioned and all opinions are my own!! Today I have linked all of the products so that you guys can check them out.

 NYC Cheek Glow Nolita Pink - £2.99

                                                                           

What I like about this blush is that it really does give you a glowing complexion, this was the first blush I ever bought when I started to really collect makeup. It has a subtle highlight in it and it really makes your face look glowy. It is very sheer so can be applied lightly to add a slight flush of colour to a natural face of makeup or used to really make the cheeks pop when built up over a few layers. I find it best to apply it lightly and slowly build up if needed. I really love this blusher!


NYC Colour Wheel Pink Cheek Glow-£3.99


This blusher is alot less shimmery than than the one above but it still leaves your cheeks with a lovely soft glow if applied properly.  One thing I will say about this is that you cant be heavy handed when it comes to application or you will look like a prostitute- If thats the look you are going for then by all means go a head but if you want a lovely corale-pink flush then apply gently. You get so much product in the pan too! I have used this blush at least 4 times a week for 2 years and I havent even hit pan yet. Such great value for money!


10 Colour Blush Palette - £3.99


This palette is perfect for people who are starting to collect makeup and want to start small with their collection. It is great for people who want to try a range of different colours on the cheeks but not break the bank in doing so. Each blush in the palette works out at just over 39p which is a bargain. The quality of the blushes are amazing and have great pigmentation. I love this palette- you can see by the picture that the colours are beautiful and there is such a wide range in the palette that you could probably just own this one palette and be sorted! 




Barry M Deep Glow Bronzer -£5.69
Barry M Deep Glow Bronzer

This bronzer may be such an amazing for the summer time. Its not overly dark despite the name and rather than looking orange it is the most subtle shade of brown and can be easily built up. It is so easy to apply!It is perfect for contouring and looks great on post-holiday bronzed skin. AMAZING!

Miss Sporty Oh Tan So Fine Multi 1- £2.99

Miss Sporty Oh Tan So Fine Multi 1This bronzer is perfect for beginners or someone who wants to save money. Coming in at nearly £3.00 for the both shades which works out at £1.50 each! I find the lighter one is perfect for paler skin and the darker shade is perfect for tanned skin. I LOVE this bronzer.





Well thats todays top 5 guys!
_Aimeexxx




No comments:

Post a Comment