Sunday 19 July 2015

P.A.R.T.Y

Hey Guys, Aimee here.
So as you will know from Instragram, on Monday it was our year 11 leavers prom.  I didn't go to the actual prom because A; I didnt get my ticket money in on time, and B, I really hate things like that, my year group is the worst, half of them are stuck up and judgemental and the rest of us are just normal(ish). Now for me, the idea of spending anymore time with the same people who I have hated for the last 5 years seems ridiculous. The only reason I did want to go though was to spend time with my friends because in september some of us are going our seperate ways and some are staying as a group so last night was our chance to spend some quality time together.

Its okay though because our friend, Emma held an afterparty after prom which I did go to. Now that was my ideal way of spending time with my friends; just us,alcohol and laughter. None of us have to worry about being judged by the rest and we are all comfortable around each other. Now I would be lying if I said I was completely sober by the end of the night( well actually morning because the party didnt start until about 12:45 and we didn't lay down to go to sleep until 5:30am ) As with all of our social gatherings there was a lot of laughter and sexual innuendos and I had such an amazing night. I did have a reasonale amount of alcohol but I wasn't really drunk, just tipsy. Our other friend, Hannah, however was completely drunk and spent 2 hours talking about how much she loved a certain dead celebrity. We finally settled down at half five and we put an alarm on  for 6:30 because we didnt want to have too much sleep as some of us had to be home early and didnt want to sleep in, however I couldn't sleep and neither could Chloe or our friend Mary so we went and sat in the living room (we were sleeping in the dining room) and we chatted and had a goof around. Anyway I got home around 9am and slept until 12:30 and I woke up with the mother of all headaches, it wasnt really a hangpver more like over tiredness mixed with alcohol HAHA!

On Friday (the 17th) it was Emma's 16th birthday and again we found ourselves in a circle in her dinding room and we were having a laigh and playing drinking games and truth or dare. Unfortunately, I had to be home by 11pm and everyone else was staying over which I was really annoyed about but hey ho.. I have had two amazing nights spending time with friends and making memories and I am so grateful to have an amazing group of assholes as close friends.


So yeah sorry if this blogpost was really jumpy in content but I am rushing like mad to get this posted. I shall be posting some sort of morning routine or a get ready with me type post this week hopefully and there will be a few hauls coming up too.


If you  have had a good week comment what you have done!
Aimeexx

No comments:

Post a Comment